giving meats, vegetables and baked foods that completely crispy feeling without having to use a deep-fat fryer. They are very healthy, circulating hot air around the food, giving you a final meal that is completely clean and with less calories.
A lot of people that have splashed out on an air fryer have boasted that it gives fried foods a much healthier finish, completely removing the need for cooking oils and reducing cleaning up time afterward.
You can grill up some chicken wings, a side of tater tots or fries for your children once a week and not have to worry about them putting on weight.
But that’s not all, you can rustle up a decent barbeque with these foods - these air fryers make short work of chicken tenders, potato chips and a multitude of snack foods
A lot of people prefer air fryers because of the sheer number of diverse features that they come with. You can use them as a toaster, an oven, a convection oven, a warmer, a rotisserie or a grill. This is certainly a unit for people who are pushed for space and need all their appliances to be more compact.
The rotisserie feature is especially important for those people who like their chicken roasted all the way through. If you are living in a cramped flat, having the luxury of cooking yourself a whole chicken will really boost the spirits.
But where can you find the best air fryer with rotisserie? What features and capabilities should an air fryer have to deliver that restaurant-quality roast chicken? How much can you be looking to spend on a decent air fryer?
Well, you won’t have to look much further, because we’ve compiled a list of some of the best air fryers with rotisseries that you can currently find on the market.
We’ve also got a buyer’s guide that will help you to discern the good air fryers from the bad, along with some of the most frequently asked questions.
OUR TOP PICK
Our first model of air fryer is manufactured by a popular kitchen appliance company which is renowned for creating top-quality accessories.
This product is certainly no different, it combines a lot of the features of traditional ovens with those that you might find in countertop ovens - introducing the Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer with Rotisserie.
This air fryer is 7-in-1, which means it can actually operate as 7 different kitchen cookers, depending on the settings. It has a rotating basket inside, so you can be sure that your chicken will brown evenly.
However, you can also adapt this machine by taking out the basket, warming yourself up a 4-pound chicken or a joint of lamb.
With the Vortex, you can roast a 4-pound chicken in under 45 minutes until the hot meat is sliding off the bone.
It has a handy drip tray in the housing that makes the cleanup of this machine a lot easier. The capacity on this drip filter is 10 quart, so you won’t have to worry about the excess mess when cooking for you and your extended family.
- The sheer range of features available on this cooker is amazing, you can use it as a fryer, a grill, an oven, convection oven, or, for those whole chicken fans, a powerful rotisserie.
- The inside housing can be adapted for a lot of different specifications, you can remove the inner basket to cook larger meats like chicken or lamb.
- The drip capacity of this fryer is over 10 quart, so you can more than comfortably drain all the excess fat and grease, giving you a lovely healthy meal for you and your family.
- The price - this unit is one of the cheapest on our list, making it perfect for students who are struggling with kitchen space.
- Some users have complained that the size of the interior is actually a lot smaller than the outside would indicate.
Our next air fryer is one that utilizes a lot of state-of-the-art technology to provide you with a second-to-none cooking experience.
It has 11 presets that you can set to any number of cooking styles, from grilling to baking to air-frying, allow you the maximum amount of control over how your food turns out - introducing the Cosori Air Fryer Max.
This fryer has a very generous inside capacity, with a 5.8-quart inner storage space that will be more than capable of holding larger meals. The inside can fit 5 or 6-pounds worth of chicken wings.
This is a great air-fryer for a family or collection of students living in a smaller apartment with less kitchen space.
This product comes with over 100 recipes, so you can be sure to impress your family and friends with a wide range of dishes.
Just because you’re short on space and money, that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a restaurant-quality meal.
- This air fryer comes with multiple presents that allow you to experiment with a wide variety of cooking modes.
- This is a great unit for both beginners who want to get to grips with the cooking basics as well as the more experienced chefs who want the ability to play with a wide range of cooking styles and dishes.
- 100 recipes come included with this meal, so you won’t be stuck for ideas to try out the next time you have people around for dinner.
- This has a generous storage capacity but also it won’t take up too much space. It is a great unit for the countertop.
- Some users have complained that the outside of the unit gets too hot, which can make it dangerous to touch.
Our next air fryer might be one that is very familiar to some, it is a multifunctional blender that blurs the boundaries between conventional and convection ovens.
If you want something that has all the power of a pressure cooker or the grace of a griller, then this is the unit for you - introducing the Ninja Foodi 9-in1 Air Fryer.
You might not be able to use each of these features simultaneously, but you can switch between them rapidly, using the pressure cooker to roast a chicken before switching it to the air fryer to get the outer skin nice and crisp.
This really is a very versatile device, making the perfect supplementary cooker for your main unit.
This griller has a 6.5-quart drainer underneath, with a cook and crisp basket inside that can hold 4 quarts of meat and can be used as both an air fryer and a pressure cooker.
The stainless steel rack is reversible, allowing you to fry enough chicken to feed 5 to 7 people at once.
- The pressure cooker facility will appeal to those who want that extra deep roasting, switching to the fryer to get that crisp outer layer on their chicken.
- Getting that premium-roast quality is always difficult, especially if you have a conventional oven that is not quite up to the task - this air fryer will cook your chicken efficiently, with versatility and, most importantly for some, fewer calories.
- You can roast a lot of chicken with this unit, you can use it either as a standalone oven or as a backup for your main oven.
- The drainage sluice is very accommodating and will save you precious minutes on the cleanup, improving the overall quality of your griller’s functionality.
- The unit is a very large one, so this might make it difficult to transport if you’re planning to move it from one zone to another.
Our next air fryer is one that combines the best of a toaster oven with an air fryer, with 5 heating elements and a 360 degree Quick Cook Technology, you can conjure up great fries, meats and vegetables, giving you the healthier option of cooking them in their own juice - introducing Emeril Everyday 360 Deluxe Air Fryer Oven.
You have 12 different presets with this device, giving you a large degree of control over the quality of your meal - whether it’s grilling for that barbecue-style chicken or air-frying whole poultry in its own juice and then gently grilling the outer skin, this fryer does it all.
This fryer has a rotisserie spit, a pizza rack, a baking pan and a crisper tray, giving you plenty of options to choose from.
But this machine is not without its technological enhancements, with an interior light to help you see in the dark, a memory feature that will remember your last preset so you won’t have to tamper with any additional dials.
These state-of-the-art features completely elevate this air fryer above all others.
- The additional cooking implements that come with this air fryer gives you greater freedom when you hit the kitchen, enabling you to roast or grill or somewhere in between.
- The memory preset feature will enable the fast-moving chef to quickly cook and prepare a meal following the same specifications as the previous one.
- The Quick Cook Technology will blast your favorite meats and vegetables to within an inch of their lives in super-fast time.
- The precision of the grilling will reduce the amount you overcook or undercook your meals - simply enter the cooking time and allow your air fryer to do the rest.
- The drip filter on this unit can be a little difficult to clean.
Our last air fryer certainly isn’t the worst, with the option of cooking healthier meals in a super-quick time, you can’t go wrong with this model.
Philips is already a well-established brand on the market, with the thousands of top-rated reviews on Amazon as a testament to the premium quality of the product - introducing the Philips Kitchen Appliances Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer.
This air fryer has presets that can easily cook fish, meat, fries and chicken drumstick, making it the perfect unit for a domestic family setting.
The components of this air fryer can be removed and are dishwasher safe, making it an extremely convenient model if you want to cut down on your cooking time.
This machine has a digital display that makes it easy for all members of the family to use. If you have a teenager that you would like to teach how to cook some of the basics, then this is a great model to teach them on and pack off to uni with them.
The keep-warm function ensures that your main meal will stay piping hot while you prepare other items.
- Using Turbostar technology, you can use this one to roast your chicken right the way through like a rotisserie. This will be ideal for anyone who wants a premium restaurant-quality chicken.
- When you pick up this unit, you’ll be able to download an app containing over 200 recipes, perfect for both new and experienced chefs.
- You can blitz chicken tenders, fries and muffins all in one session, making the ideal meal in under one hour.
- This has all the properties of a convection fryer and a pressure cooker, allowing you to bombard your foodstuffs with intense heat in such a way that it won’t burn the outer skin before the core.
- The housing of the oven gets very hot on the outside, so it might not be a unit for you if you have small children running around.
Best Air Fryer With Rotisserie Buying Guide
Before buying an air fryer, you’ll want to think carefully about the intensity of cooking that you’ll be doing. If you plan on cooking medium-sized batches of potatoes, fish and chicken for a family event, then an air fryer will be the ideal addition to your kitchen.
But there are some basic functions that your air fryer will need to possess to give your food that safe and delicious taste and texture.
Whether it has a built-in timer that will automatically turn off when your food is cooked to your desired preset temperature or whether it will be able to cook and fry with equal efficiency.
What Is The Capacity Of Your Air Fryer?
Are you going to be cooking for yourself or for your family and friends also? Your answer will probably determine the capacity of the air fryer that you’re going to buy.
If you are going to use it frequently, then you probably will take the trade-off of having a bigger inside unit taking up more outside space.
Due to their intense heating functions, most of these cookers will be a lot thicker than your conventional microwave.
You might want to consider the safety of any children in your household, as the outer metal of your air fryer tends to get hot.
What Temperature Can Your Cooker Get To?
Having a multitude of temperatures will mean that you can cook different types of meals in a variety of different ways.
Fryers can achieve higher temperatures and more intense cooking times - giving you that lovely browned quality at the end of your meals.
It is quite simply the perfect device for cooking chicken and fries.
Does Your Air Fryer Have A Timer?
Setting a timer will be invaluable to people who might not have the time or the patience to check on their food every few minutes.
All you have to do with an air fryer is punch in the time and let the fryer do all the work!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Air-Fried Foods Healthier?
Food that is cooked in an air fryer needs less oil than those foods fried in a conventional frying pan.
If you eat above-average levels of fried foods, you can see an increase in heart disease and weight.
An air fryer is one of the more effective for keeping these health risks low and improving your overall wellbeing.
What Are The Best Foods To Prepare In An Air-Fryer?
Here are a few recipe suggestions that would cook perfectly in an air fryer:
- Buttermilk chicken tenders served with crispy parmesan cheese
- Brussels sprouts with herbs and spices
- Paprika chicken wings
- Turkey breasts
- Sweet potato fries
Our Final Say
If you want to still enjoy your favorite fried chicken meals, but want to be more health-conscious, then we would recommend picking up an air fryer.
They are an efficient and super-clean method of preparing your favorite grilled foods.
An air fryer is also great for those who want to cook their food to a superior quality while also saving on additional space.
If your conventional oven just simply isn’t cutting it, then you should go out and buy an air fryer today!