Having a decent gas cooker and a cooker hood really will make all the difference at mealtimes.
You ideally want 3 - 4 burners that will allow you to cook multiple items at once, giving you plenty of versatility. You’ll want to fry, boil, poach and broil with these handy heater units.
Most modern cooker units come with both gas and electric fuel sources, with most kitchens in America using generous 36-inch cookers, as they have more hobs and a lot more oven space than other models. An electric/gas hybrid cooker will ideally last you for a lifetime.
Cosmo is a very reputable brand of cooker manufacturer, making high-quality cooker products that have garnered high praise from thousands of Amazon users.
This is a testament to the professional levels of quality control that Cosmo exercise - not a single model of cooker or range hood will leave the factory without being rigorously tested.
But where can you find some of these Cosmo range cookers? What features and capabilities do Cosmo cookers have that will help you prepare the same standard of meals that you can find in the recipe books? How much can you be expected to pay for a decent Cosmo cooker or range hood?
Well, those intrigued with the Cosmo brand should certainly read on, as we’ve compiled a list of some of the best Cosmo cookers currently available on the market.
We also have a buyer’s guide that will hopefully be able to better explain why Cosmo are some of the industry leaders when it comes to cookware. Then, finally, we have a frequently asked questions section.
OUR TOP PICK
Our first model of free-standing gas cooker range has 5 burners, which is perfect for experienced home cooks that want more cooking options for them to experiment with complex dishes.
The high quality of the stainless steel makes this a highly durable unit that you can clean down quickly and will prevent the spread of harmful bacteria - introducing the Cosmo F965 36-inch Convection Oven.
This Cosmo oven has plenty of heating options - whether it’s broiling, defrosting, pizza baking, traditional baking or convection boiling, you can set your cooker to any number of temperatures if you want to prepare a varied meal.
This oven has a glass door, which is invaluable if you want to check on the coloring of your meats or pasta bake.
This will give you more than enough power, space and heat to cook a roast dinner. It has two fuel options that means you can alternate your cooking to save as much money on your electricity bill as possible.
- This cooking unit has all the capabilities of a conventional oven with the bonus of a bigger cooking surface with more hobs that will allow you to really challenge yourself as a chef.
- The glass door feature will allow you to check the quality and texture of your food without you having to open the door, which might reduce the temperature of the food and increase your cooking time.
- This cooker unit also has electronic timing, which gives you the freedom to wander off and attend to other things, leaving the built-in machine to do all the work for you.
- The oven is waist-high, so it will be very convenient to use for those who are of senior age or having mobility problems in general.
- If you want a more modest oven, then you might not be swayed toward this capacious model. This will also take up a lot more room than a conventional oven.
Our next Cosmo grill is one that has been variously described by many of its users as ‘high-class’, elevating the ordinary kitchen to a much more advanced level of cooking.
This model has five burners with a single oven that is constructed from a very impressive stainless steel material, which is great for cooking and cleaning - introducing Cosmo COS-965AGFC 36-Inch 5 Burner Cooktop.
There are 5 different functions that you can use this cooker for - roasting, broiling, baking, lighting and fan convection heating.
So whether it’s making pasta, pizza, stir fry or a turkey dinner, this oven has the chops to cook all of them to a high standard. The design of this cooker will make sure that it will cook hygienically and safely.
If you are a busy career person and seldom find the time to prepare larger meals, then this will be the perfect oven for you.
You’ll be able to quickly prepare some of the more complicated dishes, distributing the heat equally throughout your cooking utensils.
- The 5 different functioning capabilities of this cooker will give you much greater control over your meals.
- With greater control comes a greater level of precision, you can cook your chicken and vegetables to within a single degree. When it comes to following a recipe and avoiding ruining your dinner, you will need the maximum amount of precision control, especially over the heat.
- The stainless steel is not only great for transferring heat, it is also extremely easy for cleaning. When it comes to reducing bacteria transference, you’ll want your cooking surface to be as clean as possible.
- This cooker has high heating capabilities, allowing you to cook your meat right to the core. this way you will avoid undercooked food, a common cause of food poisoning.
- As with our previous model, this one is very capacious on the inside and the out, so you can expect this to take up a lot more room than usual.
Our final product by Cosmo is not a cooker but a range hood. However, having seen the detail and design specs of the cookers, is it hardly any surprise that the same superior level of quality has been put into the range hood.
This cooker topper comes in a space-saving slim design, with a powerful ventilation system to remove kitchen odors - introducing the Cosmo COS-QS75 30-inch Range Hood.
This range hood has a canopy design that comes with a built-in auto-shutoff feature which will deactivate itself if it overheats or is left on for too long.
This comes with LED lighting to illuminate your cooking session, which is energy efficient and will save you a hefty chunk on your energy bills every month.
This also has a remote control option that means that you won’t even have to leave the comfort of your sofa to switch off your cooker top.
This cooker hood is designed to be streak-free, giving you a clean and hygienic cooker hood all year-round.
- The auto switch-off element will save you on wasted energy and give you that peace of mind when it comes to electrical overheating and burnout.
- This canopy style hood is industry standard, with a powerful ventilator that will reduce the amount of steam and odors that emanate from your kitchen area.
- The remote control switch means that you can operate your range hood from the dining area, especially useful if you’ve already sat down to eat your meal and have forgotten to switch it off.
- Some users have complained that this unit can be difficult to install, as well as being more expensive than other brands that offer the same features.
Cosmo has some of the best cooking features that the market can offer, but before buying, you'll need to consider the intensity of the cooking that you’ll be planning on doing.
Here are some of the features and capabilities that Cosmo can offer you.
Different Hob Styles
Cosmo offers its buyers a wide range of cooker hobs, allowing you to experiment with a lot of cooking styles, whether it be broiling, frying or oven baking. This will be very important to a homemaker who wants to be able to prepare their food in one location.
A freestanding cooker will be the best type to buy for easy installation.
A lot of the Cosmo cooker sizes listed above start at 30-inches and range up to 48-inches, which is ideal for a domestic setting where someone might be cooking for a medium-sized family.
You can also get add-ons with these larger units such as integrated grills as well as extra burners and ovens.
If you have determined that you’ll be cooking for a larger party of people, then you might already have decided that you’ll want to have a Cosmo cooker for the bigger storage size.
You might also be looking for a cooker that roasts and grills your food in super-fast time. Again, this is where the Cosmo cookers certainly excel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Will A Cosmo Range Last?
We’re not going to sugar-coat it - these gas burners can be expensive. The likelihood is that you won’t be able to afford a new unit every couple of years.
So, when shopping for your Cosmo range cooker or hood, you should be looking for one that can last you 15 years without having any issues. However, if you maintain your cooker well, you can expect them to last upwards of 20 years.
- What Are Buffet Tables? (We Find Out) - November 16, 2021
- Are Epicurean Cutting Boards Good For Knives? (We’ve Got The Answer) - November 16, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why Table Runners Are Used That You Should Know - November 16, 2021