When it comes to home meals, there’s no easier way to cook your food than by frying. All you have to do is simply toss a few ingredients into a pan, whack the heat up high and have your meat and vegetables cooked within less than an hour.
However, as we all know, frying often requires a large amount of oil. If you want to be healthy, then you’ll want to have as little oil as possible, as this will significantly increase the calorie content of your final meal.
This is where air fryers will be invaluable. If you want a quick and delicious meal that you can rustle up in under an hour but also want to adhere to your strict diet, then you can’t go wrong with one of these unique digital fryers.
Gourmia is a company that manufactures affordable air fryers for families that have a busier lifestyle than most. They’ve made many brands of air fryers that have different capacities and settings. With an easy to use digital interface, you’ll be able to simply cook a wide variety of meals using a wide variety of cooking styles.
But where can you find the best Gourmia Digital Air Fryers? What features and materials should a Gourmia Air Fryer have to give you the best in terms of cooking quality and taste? How much can you be looking to pay for a decent Gourmet Digital Air Fryer?
Well, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best Gourmia Digital Air Fryers currently available on the market. We’ve also got a buyer’s guide that will help you determine the great air fryers from the not-so-great air fryers.
OUR TOP PICK
Our first Gourmia air fryer is a 1700 watt unit that has more than enough power to cook your meal in just one sitting.
It comes with patented SensiTemp heating technology that will help to maintain a consistent cooking temperature throughout your meal, whether it is vegetables or meat - introducing the Gourmia Digital Air Fryer.
This device is built from stainless steel, so you can be sure of a very hygienic cook. It also comes with a nonstick detachable basket on the inside that you can take out and put in the dishwasher after every meal.
This will really cut down on cleaning time, which might be annoying after a hard day of working and prepping your meal.
You will use hardly any oil at all in this machine, giving you a final meal that will be drastically low on calories.
It also has a Radivection 360-degree technology that will circulate hot air around the food, ensuring that you have consistent heat throughout the dish, which will also save you on energy.
- The usability - this machine has a digital interface that is very simple to get to grips with, allowing even the most inexperienced chef to rustle up a meal in no time at all. All you have to do is put your ingredients in the cooking basket and voila, you have a tasty meal.
- The Radivection 360 technology will cook the meat right the way through to the core, so you won’t have to worry about it being an undercooked meal that will gather bacteria and pose a risk to you and your family.
- You won’t be using much oil in this machine at all, rather it uses the heat from the machine with the juices that are naturally generated through the cooking process. This is a great way to ensure maximum flavor and nutrient retention too.
- You can set this cooker to many different cooking styles - baking, frying, roasting, broiling or grilling, the latter of which will dramatically reduce the number of calories in your meal.
- This machine is a bit more expensive than some of the other models, which might deter people who want to save money on their cooking utensils.
Our next fryer by Gourmia is the classic range, which has a slightly lower cooking power of 1500 watts, but uses the same Radivection 360 technology that will ensure that your food is cooked consistently right the way through.
The unit will guarantee that your food will be crispy on the outside and juicy in the middle - introducing the Gourmia Digital Hot Air Fryer Classic.
There are 8 different presets on this device, allowing you to bake, broil, grill or roast multiple foods at any one time.
There are adjustable temperature controls that are easy to use and can be manipulated to get your mealtimes ready in just seconds. The heat temperature ceiling can go up to 400 degrees.
This model has an LCD that will tell you when the food is cooked, with a stainless steel floating rack that is easy to dismount and clean in the dishwasher.
When it comes to having a unit that reduces bacteria, then you’ll need a substance that is durable when put in the dishwasher and won’t lose functionality over time.
- The stainless steel floating rack is great for separating the cooking area from the heating area, which will be important for reducing cross-contamination.
- If you want a healthy meal that can cook in no time at all, then you’ll definitely want this unit. It will reduce the necessity for oil, cooking the meat and vegetables in their own juice and heat.
- You can choose from 8 different cooking styles, which will allow you to cook multiple ingredients at once. Throw meats, vegetables and spices in the pot, punch in your heat settings and let the air fryer do the rest!
- The LCD system is very easy to use, with an interface that will indicate the temperature, as well as the cooking settings that you want. It also has a built-in timer that will tell you when it’s finished.
- This unit is a lot larger than some of the others that we have, which might take up a lot of storage space in your kitchen.
This flexible and durable helmet is one of the best in today’s market. Built for a range of water sports, this piece of headwear is equipped to keep you looking great and feeling safe.
Whether you’re a beginner tackling your first wave or a professional looking to play hard, this helmet will provide you with the reliable protection you need.
From a brand known for their recognizable and unique style, this model comes in four finishes, including a ‘satin orange’ which will not only ensure you stand out but can be extremely useful in terms of lifeguard visibility with there are ultra-crowded line-ups.
With its high-density injection-molded ABS shell and its soft, quick-absorbing EVA liner, the helmet provides not only effective protection but comfort around the top of the neck and the ears.
For further comfort, the straps of the helmet are made of a soft, nylon, webbed material rather than the harsh plastic that many manufactures tend to use.
This helmet with its durability, ventilation, and practical composition is one that is known for its mass appeal amongst surfers and water enthusiasts worldwide.
If you are looking for a high-standard, substantial value for money model, you will not regret choosing the Pro-Tec Ace Water helmet.
- Light and comfortable fit
- Closed-cell padding which prevents water build-up
- Safety Standard Certification verified
- Equipped with 15 open vent holes
- Universal and built for a range of water sports
- Non-adjustable straps
Gourmia Digital Air Fryer Buying Guide
Air fryers are not that common in most households, as most people would still prefer the traditional method of throwing foods in a frying pan with some oil and letting it boil for 20 minutes to half an hour.
But when it comes to having greater control over your food, you can’t go wrong with an air fryer. You can simply punch in your temperature and cook using a multitude of different cooking styles.
This can be a great supplementary cooking unit to your oven or, if you have a less budget and space, you can use it as your sole cooking unit.
An air fryer is a great way of reducing the number of daily calories that you ingest. Using less oil, you’ll be able to roast or grill your food without using any additional fatty ingredients.
Ideally, you’ll want a Gourmia cooking device that has an interface that can be easy to understand, with a timer and a heating option.
You’ll also want a fryer that has a power output of somewhere between 1500 and 1700 watts. Anything less and you’ll find that your food won’t be cooked properly.